Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trouble Ahead, Trouble Behind

William had his ear surgery this morning to get tubes in his ears. Everything went great. William was better than expected.



Although, no one told me my child would be possessed by a demon when he woke up from anesthesia. Luckily, they had a t.v. in the recovery room and Sesame Street was on and we were able to get him calmed down.


But we had some trouble before we even got to the surgery center. I was backing out of the driveway, and Rich and I were discussing the directions. BAM!!! I hit a parked car. Rich was not happy...,Well until he remembered leaving the gas station two weeks ago with the pump still attached to the car. So we got out and wrote them a note. If this is what we do with one child, what lies ahead????

No comments:

Post a Comment