Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to get this posted yesterday, but William was a little monster most of the day.




I wanted to thank my husband for being such a great father and husband. He is always there for us. I love that you get right in the mix with everything. I have put together a few pictures of you and William over the last 18 months. I love you very much.

















The sermon yesterday was on Psalm 23, which is a great example of the heavenly Father who is always with us, there to comfort and protect us. Rich I see you following this example everyday with William and I know you will do the same with George. But we cannot forget about the two examples that you, and I, have had. We love you both.



2 comments:

  1. Rich is an amazing dad and you are a wonderful mom. I got a little teary looking at all those sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting ready to post the same comment as Susan! Both of you are phenomenal parents! Happy Fathers Day (a day late) to Rich! Love you both...OH! And I LOVE that Oliver is in one of the pictures! He looks so peaceful sleeping with Rich and WPP!

    ReplyDelete