Friday, June 18, 2010

Bitten!!!

Well I guess you could say that I finally got bitten by the blog bug. I have been fighting it for awhile and now that I am off for the summer and have some time I decided to get started. Not sure what will happen with frequency of post in the Fall or when George comes but will see. I thought this would keep me motivated to take pictures, which I have been horrible about, and then to upload them, which usually take me 3 months to upload to the computer or Rich does it.

So really quick. I picked up William from school the other day and they had this new toy. Well when I told him it was time to go and pulled him off of it you would have thought I would have killed his best friend. So like any good mother would do, who wants to spoil their child, I came straight home an ordered him one. Here is video of WPP and his new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment