Friday, July 2, 2010

Planes and Automobiles

We have made it to Dublin safely. With lots of help from lots of people, Meredith (thanks for the stroller), Catherine (thanks for the ride) and Mom and Dad (thanks for the plane ticket). Needless to say, William is not a good car rider. So a 6 hours car trip and being 7 months pregnant, was not a highlight on my list. So graciously my parents offered to fly William and I down on Thursday and let Rich drive Friday. It was the perfect way to travel. Well… I could not check any luggage because the flight technically went to Birmingham, but had a layover in Atlanta, so we just got off and did not make our second leg. So I had one carry on and the diaper bag. So I am in Dublin with no makeup, no clothes, nothing. But William has all of his things : ). So we got in yesterday and Dr. Bob Shuman and his granddaughter (Mimi) were swimming and William practically jumped in with his clothes on. So Papa Frank put on his suit and jumped in with him. They had a great time. I will get more pictures over the weekend but had not updated in awhile and thought I would put up some pics.

Papa Frank and William





William and Mimi



William Playing Peek a Boo





Learning how to blow bubbles



1 comment:

  1. Love the new photos! I cant get over how big William is!!! I hope Rich arrived safely and glad the plane ride went smoothly. See you in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete