Tuesday, November 9, 2010

George Two Months and Randoms

Well I meant to have this posted awhile ago. Actually this should have been two different post. But things got CRAZY!!!!

We are packing up to head to Florida for Thanksgiving. I know a week early. Thankfully Mimi and Popi are having us early. Tickets were crazy expensive and I start back to work that Monday after Thanksgiving. So hopefully the airport will not be packed and it will be an easy flight. Also, William has an ear infection which means antibiotic which means upset tummy. Please pray for us.

Just in case, Rich and I are bringing drink coupons for the poor person who has to sit next to us.


It got cold a week ago so we moved William roller coaster inside. He loved it!!!




We tried to make it to church last week but that was a bad idea. But we did get some great pictures.



Rich changed George's diaper the other night and this is how he brought him back to me.



William thought it was funny but George was not happy. Not sure if it is the pants he is upset with or if he is that afraid of William.



Not sure why but William has started making this face when we take his picture.



Here is a better one. Cute brothers.



I have gotten George to talk to me, well that might be a stretch but it is still cute. He was responding to me a lot until I pulled about the video.




Be back soon with great pics from our trip.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, they are adorable!! I'm so glad I found your blog! But now I have this overwhelming desire to kiss those adorable, chubby cheeks. :) Hope everyone is well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and have a Happy Birthday!! (I'm terrible at remembering on the actual day.) :)

    ReplyDelete