Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Card Time

I just love getting Christmas cards. They have already started coming in. It is fun going home each day to see who's has arrived. I love getting to see how big all the children are getting. Seeing what great trips people have taken. And what people are up to. I save them every year and look back through them.

I just have not gotten ours out yet. But don't worry!! I am waiting to get a great picture from this weekend. We have a big weekend coming up, William's 2nd birthday party and George's baptism. With lots of family coming into town. It is going to be so much fun.

I noticed last year that all of my favorite cards that people were sending were coming from Shutterfly. The cards were beautiful and the paper was very nice. So once things settle down, I will pick out my favorite picture and head on over to Shutterfly and pick out one of their beautiful cards. (If you're a blogger you too can get 50 free cards, find out all of the info here.)

I have narrowed it down to these three:










I am thinking about getting Rich either a calendar or a mug for Christmas. Maybe both, if he is really good.
Be on the lookout for our card soon. And don't forget to go to Shutterfly for all of your Christmas needs :) !!!!









2 comments: