Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Treats

I just love fall. The leaves changing, getting cooler, chili and hot chocolate or hot punch, football...I could go on.

You might remember last Halloween I made little ghost and witch's hat treats for Williams school. I got them posted too late for anyone to make. So I thought I would just re-post to remind you. I will be making them soon...or maybe something else this year, I haven't decided.

It is so easy. To make the ghost, get Nutter Butter cookies, dip in white chocolate and put two black dots, with icing, for eyes.


To make the witches hats, get Fudge Strips cookies, turn so complete chocolate side is face up, take a Hersey kiss and put a little chocolate icing on bottom, then stick on the middle of cookie. Then make a ring of orange icing around kiss and then a bow.



I still need to post George's birthday party. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment