Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4th

We had a great July 4th in Dublin. It was wonderful to be with family and friends.

"Great" and Big Man had stopped by the weekend before and gave William and George all the right attire to celebrate the 4th.


The trip to Dublin was CRAZY!!!! We left at 6 p.m. By the time we got to Dublin, 1:45 a.m., George was asleep on my chest and William was in my lap. I know, I know, not in their car seats, but if your children hated the car seats like ours you would do the same thing.

Brad and George got some quality time. (Before I go on, there are LOTS of pictures on this post. I scaled it down big time. But I do not have one picture of Courtenay. How, I do not know, I think she was sneaky and made it that way. But she was right in the mix of things.)

Pop and George enjoying the pool.


George loved splashing in the water.

But loved the hose the most!

William loved jumping off the diving board. Here is a picture play by play!



How sweet is this!
William and Pop

George got tired and needed a break!


We blew bubbles in our pj's. In the front yard!


Watching was more George's speed.

So this is William's face when we tell him No. He growls at us!

Every afternoon the boys went with mom to help feed the horses. They were very interested in William. Mrs. Jones taught William to say "Back"!!!

Mrs. Jones and Smitty helping William ride Candy the Pony.

Mr. Jones was so sweet. He was relaxing, watching t.v. and got up to let William ride the tractor. He even let him do all the driving.

William then thought he could drive all the tractors around the farm.



George was not to sure of the horses and was glad when Rich got him off.

They even fed the duck, who's name is "George".


Leo was sad to see William leave!


Our family for the 4th. The boys looking dapper in their hats.

William stayed in Dublin and had a great time! He actually got upset when Smitty and Pop brought him home. He wanted to go back to their house.


Mrs. Keen let Smitty and Pop take William out to her farm. She has lots of miniature animals.

Here are William and Mrs. Keen.

Apparently, this is how you should greet a horse.

And this is how you should kiss them.


Not sure what this means????


William: Come here little bunny and I will love you.


William: I promise I will not squish you.


William: Well, maybe just a little bit.


William went fishing and drove the boat. I think I need to remind my parents that the legal driving age is 16.



I also need to ask them to keep a better eye on him. William sneaked out when they were not looking and surprised mom by opening up the doggy door, with no clothes on!


William: Smitty, Please stop taking pictures of me.






No comments:

Post a Comment