Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Egg Extravaganza

Smitty and Pop are keeping William home on Tuesdays and Fridays now. So they are doing different activities with him. Smitty organized an Easter Egg Hunt, Pop helped William put up an Easter Egg tree in the back yard and they helped William dye Easter Eggs. William figured out that he could break all the eggs, so by the time I got home there were none left. But I think he had a fun time doing it.





We got in a little flying superman after my run!! I hope my porcelain white skin does not blind you.








Easter Egg Tree



















Admiring their work!
Dying Easter Eggs













When I look at the picture I can just imagine what he is thinking. I picture it in a smart professor voice, "O Little Egg, you are just white right now, but I will make you beautiful."


1 comment:

  1. Dear Smitty and Pop,
    Fredericksburg is a beautiful city and we have lots of white, plain, boring eggs that need some LOVE! I think its time you pack up and create Camp Fields. You can just alternate between Nashville and Fredericksburg.
    Love, Taylor and Rawlings

    ReplyDelete